Thing #9 I've Got Sand in My Eyes

I'm starting to dig wikispaces! (No pun intended!) In completing my little sandbox area on the 23Things Wiki, I found myself still not much of an expert in navigating my way around. I had trouble with the table of content, and for me, that's pretty disappointing! However, I'm glad that this assignment presented a learning opportunity for me. Due to the lack of time, I was unable to make elaborate sand castles, but, a the right moment, I feel that I'll be able to take the wiki notion and do phenomenal things. My page name is Imaginebeingbetter... of course, mainly because I know that the wiki is not my strength yet, but if I keep on plugging away, it will be... because I imagined it to be so. My favorite part however, was the Voki... that was pretty cool. Everything else I've done before; embedding images, links, etc. However, that darn [toc], and I bet it is something simple to. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

No comments: