Thing #7a Oh There's Money Out There

As I continue to pursue my dreams of opening my own technology development school/center/program, I am constantly researching to find new ideas, technology, and of course...funding. The beautiful thing about RSS feads is, I don't always have to do my own research. Lo and behold, within my Google Reader, I received a feed from Tech&Learning about an interesting company that I have had my eyes on for a little while. Calypson just made an announcement (April 27) that they have just formed the Calypso School First Foundation (CSFF). They plan to transform a Chicago elementary school through the Be Heard School Grant. They are outfitting a classroom with sound technology that will allow the teacher to be heard by all students at anytime, especially the special needs students in full inclusion programs. You can find more about the company's mission by going to http://www.calypsosystems.com/

No comments: