One Last Thing

I feel like singing "The Shining Moment", but I digress. I truly enjoyed this course and am already thinking of ways to implement the course concept in class using some e-learning platform. Going in, I was not sure how much I would get out of it being that I see much of this in my graduate courses. However, I learned a ton. I enjoyed all the tools especially the Voki, even though it's kind of creepy that my avatar follows me around my computer. Another thing I enjoyed was being cohersed into joining Classroom 2.0. I have already found some incredible tips on using technology in my classroom. I can't wait until next year. The only thing that bothered me regarding 23Things was my ability to manage my time with everything else going on around me. I feel that I would have been able to produce much more engaging projects if it were not for the lack of time. However, I finished and that is par for the course. Now, with me going to school for technology, it will be easy to keep up with what's going on, mainly because I subscribe to Go2web20.net via twitter and I'm a Facebook fan. Every single new Web2.0 tool that comes out goes through this channel and I'm floored each day, because there seems to be something new each day. Without my twitter, I would not be able to keep up.

Because I enjoy blogging, I don't see any issues with maintaining this blog. This blog will be my personal technology blog where I'll continue to put my ideas about the latest and greatest 2.0 chatter. Thanks 23Thingsters for the opportunity to stretch ourselves.

1 comment:

maryw said...

Congrats on finishing - you've done a great job! Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us.